A support group for suicide attempt survivors
A chance to meet and talk to others who have survived a suicide attempt and offers an opportunity to learn skills that may help participants to cope with feelings and thoughts of suicide.
The support group is a closed, confidential group. Participants all start at the same time and complete the eight weeks together, making it more comfortable to share personal information. It is important for participants to attend all groups if possible.
Have you attempted suicide? Connect with other attempt survivors, let us support you.
- 8 week support group/meeting once per week for 2 hours
- Closed and confidential - 8-10 participants per group
- Safe and non-judgemental environment
- No referral necessary
- Facilitated by people with specialised training in suicide prevention
- Internationally accredited curriculum
Submit your expression of interest in joining the group or call 1300 152 854 for more information.
Eclipse Support Groups are currently available in the following communities:
- Central Coast - Wyoming
To find out when the next support group is commencing please submit your expression of interest in joining the group or call 1300 152 854 for more information.