Fri 23 Jul
8 AM - 5:30 PM
Register a team, business or as an individual to raise funds in support of the vital work that Lifeline does in your community. Contact us on 1300 152 854 or fill in the form below to find out more.
Stress Down Day, a fun and easy initiative designed to raise awareness around stress in the workplace, and an opportunity to raise vital funds for Lifeline locally.
Lifeline relies on fundraising and donations to help cover the cost of providing local crisis support and suicide prevention services.
Research shows that 90% of Australians feel stressed - with 74% of people reporting being stressed from work.
Lifeline Hunter offers free professional face to face counselling in 6 locations across the Hunter. We also offer FREE access to video and phone counselling to those living in remote area’s or that may have difficulty in travelling.
Some ideas to stress down and fundraise include:
- Host a BBQ lunch
- Organise a Meditation/Yoga class
- Have a morning tea in your office
- Staff can have an out of uniform day (PJ’s, slippers etc)
- Volunteer to join us as we visit local major shopping centres and engage with the community
- Print and hang our posters in your local café
- Take some time for yourself
- Share our social media posts to your network