Join Lifeline this Stress Down Day on July 23rd. Stress Down Day, a fun and easy initiative designed to raise awareness around stress in the workplace, and an opportunity to raise vital funds for Lifeline locally.
We encourage you to host your own Stress Down Day event on the 23rd July or on a day that suits you.
Lifeline relies on fundraising and donations to help cover the cost of providing local crisis support and suicide prevention services.
Research shows that 90% of Australians feel stressed - with 74% of people reporting being stressed from work.
Some ideas to stress down and fundraise include:
- Host a BBQ lunch
- Organise a Meditation/Yoga class
- Have a morning tea in your office
- Staff can have an out of uniform day (PJ’s, slippers etc)
- Volunteer to join us as we visit local major shopping centres and engage with the community
- Print and hang our posters in your local café
- Take some time for yourself
- Share our social media posts to your network