The Lismore Suicide Prevention Collaborative invites not-for-profit organisations or registered sole traders from across the Lismore LGA, to apply for a Community Grant to support locally-led projects that promote suicide prevention and/or improve access to mental health and wellbeing programs and services.
The Community Grants aim to:
- Increase social connectedness
- Reduce barriers to managing mental health and wellbeing
- Promote services and support options and increase confidence and trust to access support
- Reduce suicide stigma
- Promote innovative activity that enables access to suicide prevention and wellbeing support, information, programs and services.
The first stage is an informal one via an Expression of Interest - this can be done in writing; by putting together a series of info-graphics; or by requesting a yarning session. For more details refer to the EOI form here.
If you are interested, mark these important dates in your calendar:
- EOI opens: Monday 4 October 2021
- Yarning sessions held by: COB Friday 26 November
- EOI closes: COB Monday 29 November 2021.
For further information contact the project Coordinator [email protected]